December Fitmas Challenges
Updated: Nov 28, 2018
Get in the festive spirit and stay fit for Christmas with these December Challenges.
25th November :25 Squats
26th November :30 Squats
27th November :35 Squats
28th November :40 Squats
29th November :45 Sqauts
30th November :50 Sqauts
add 5 squats a day until 23rd December 100 squats a day until 25th December this challenge can be bodyweight, plyometric or it can weighted make it as challenging as you can or vary.
12 Days of Fitmas 12 exercises -12 minutes -12 days
1-minute per exercise
1. Burpees 2.v-ups 3.pressups 4.mountain climbers 5.hothands 6.y squats 7.walkouts 8.skaters 9.stickups 10.starjumps 11.overhead lunge 12.plank.
CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE BINGO 12 CHALLENGES IN DECEMBER. Complete 11 of the 12 to be entered into the raffle draw filled with Ignite festive delights. Collect your bingo card from Lorraine and once you have 11 of 12 signed off by Santas little elf AKA LORRAINE, your bingo card will be dropped into the draw on the 30th December.
1.Pete the prowler Santa dash. Start with 0kg on your sleigh,
load 5kg each run for time.
2.The average brit consumes 7000kcals on Christmas day, attend an inferno class to torch the kcals in time for Christmas.
3.Tag us on Instagram @ignitefitnessglasgow when you have finished a workout in December wearing Santa hat & #ignite Santa selfie, tell the Instagram & Facebook world how fab your workout was.
4.Attend a Saturday session in December.
5. Bring a friend for free to any session just register them in studio first.
6. Lucky dip exercise challenge (1 minute challenges pick from Santa's hat).
7. Plank Challenge :how long can you hold on?
8. Complete the 12 days of Christmas workout in the studio.
9. Attend 4 sessions in a week.
10.Buddy the elf workout, partner up with a fellow class mate for a team elf workout.
11.1 minute to perform as many burpees as possible.
12.Squat hold for as long as possible.